These homemade blueberry muffins are always sure to be a hit around our house!
Homemade Blueberry Muffins
- 1 1/2 cups flour
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 1 egg
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1 cup fresh (or frozen) blueberries
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup flour
- 1/4 cup butter, cubed
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Grease or line muffin cups.
- Combine flour, sugar, salt, and baking powder.
- Place vegetable oil into a 1 cup measuring cup; add the egg and enough milk to fill the cup.
- Mix wet mixture with dry ingredients.
- Fold in the blueberries and fill muffin cups.
- Mix together crumb topping ingredients and sprinkle over muffins before baking.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until done.