This Vending Machine was a huge hit - I had better pictures but lost them when my phone crashed!
Light Red cardstock paper or wrapping paper.
Dark Red Cardstock to cut child's name letters out of and for hearts.
9 small boxes of candy
Knife or Scissors.
How to make:
1. Cut a large square out of the front of the box.
2. Cut a piece of Saran wrap the size of the front of the box and tape it to the inside of the box - make sure to tape it very well so it will hold up.
3. Glue or tape the 9 boxes of candy face out so that you can see all 9 of them from the front of the box.
4. Once the candy is laying down, cut another piece of saran wrap and put it behind the candy boxes. Secure this second piece of saran wrap very tightly to hold the boxes of candy in. Tape all around the saran wrap edges onto the inside of the box.
5. Close the box lid with tape or glue.
6. Wrap the box with red wrapping paper or red cardstock paper. Ideally entirely around the box if you have enough! Make sure not to cover the saran wrap area!
7. Cut a slit out of the top or side of the box to insert valentines.
8. Decorate the box with darker red, pink and/or purple hearts. Cut out the letters of your child's name if desired and glue to the box. Decorate to your hearts content!
This was a fun, unique box that my son was so happy about.
Check out our other Valentine boxes, crafts, treats and party ideas HERE!