1. In a bowl mix 1/2 bag chocolate chips with 1 Tbsp. vegetable oil and melt in the microwave 30 seconds at a time. Then stir chocolate and put in microwave another 30 seconds until fully melted.
2. Blow up mini water balloons.
3. On a cookie sheet, lay wax paper down.
4. With a spoon, put a circle of chocolate for each ballon you have (number of bowls you are making).
5. Dip each balloon in bowl of chocolate covering the bottom of the ballon entirely.
6. Place balloon in center of one of the chocolate circles on the tray.
7. Repeat process with all balloons.
8. Leave out to dry for 1 hour or until they are hard.
9. Pop balloons and throw all pieces away.
10. Serve ice cream and toppings in bowl and there you have it!