Ipod (I adapted this from something I found at Family Fun, which is another great craft idea!)
Supplies needed: cereal box, pink foam, red pipe cleaner, red cardstock, printed list of songs/ipod dial from Family Fun, white yarn, hot glue gun, cardboard hearts(I got these from cardboard heart thumbtacks at the Dollar Store and just took off the thumbtacks).
1. Cover the cereal box with pink foam, cut to size. (Note: this can be changed to a different color for a boy!)
2. Hot glue red pipe cleaners on the four corner sides of the cereal box.
3. Cut out printed song list and ipod dial.
4. Cut red cardstock 1/4 inch bigger on each side of the song list and ipod dial and glue to back of them.
5. Hot glue song list and ipod dial onto box.
6. Hot glue cardboard hearts (or stickers) to box.
7. Cut white yarn to the desired length.
8. Hot glue cardboard hearts to one end of the yarn.
9. Tape the other end of the yarn to the inside of the cereal box
10. If desired, add your child's name to it